Friday, June 11, 2004

Fish in a barrel

Ad intro (John Kerry, relaxed, sincere)
---------------------------------------

Hi. I'm John Kerry, and I approved this message.


Act 1, Scene 1 (Mr. Bush answering questions about Chalabi)
--------------------------------------------------------

"My meetings with him were very brief. I may have met with Mr. Chalabi at the State of the Union address as part of a rope line greeting. I haven't had any extensive conversations with him."


Act 1, Scene 2 (Mr. Bush on Meet the Press)
-------------------------------------------

MR. RUSSERT: If the Iraqis choose, however, an Islamic extremist regime, would you accept that, and would that be better for the United States than Saddam Hussein?

PRES. BUSH: They're not going to develop that. The reason I can say that is because I'm very aware of this basic law they're writing. They're not going to develop that because right here in the Oval Office I sat down with Mr. Pachachi and Chalabi and al-Hakim,


Ad Outro (John Kerry, intent, confident)
----------------------------------------

JFK: I'm running for president because I want to restore credibility to the whitehouse. Please vote for me on November 2nd, 2004 and we can change America's direction together.

Fini.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin