Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Liberal Love

I'm not sure I'm a democrat, but I am sure I want healthcare available to all Americans.

I'm not sure I'm a democrat, but I want my government to account for itself Justly, openly, and humanely at home and abroad.

I'm not sure I'm a democrat, but I want to stop financing our collective destruction and increase social spending.

I'm not sure I'm a democrat, but I believe in a separation of Church and State, as well as a separation of Church and Science.

I'm not sure I'm a democrat, but I believe you can be pro business and pro people, but where they conflict you should be pro people.

I'm not sure I'm a democrat, but I dream of making the planet healthier rather than laying waste to it in an orgy of selfishness.

I'm not sure I'm a democrat, but I believe in the pursuit of Justice.

These are the things I believe in, which is why I'm not sure I'm a democrat.

Am I John Kerry?
Am I Hillary?
Am I Howard Dean?
Am I Barak Obama?

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin