Saturday, October 09, 2004

Red Sox Sweep. Kerry goes up 2-0.

I really enjoy watching the debates on T.V., because I really enjoy watching Kerry hammer President Bush. I also enjoy watching President Bush twist in the wind as he tries to answer a serious question with a little Karl Rovian nugget which may or may not apply to the topic at hand.

Did you notice that President Bush turned several different shades of color and was red at the end of the debate? I would like to know what his blood pressure reading was pre and post debate.

You can just tell that this President surrounds himself with brown-nosed yes-men and thinks he is infallible. When he is forced to defend himself he simply cannot, at least not with logic.

"Flip flopper" he'll say, just like his dad did. It makes me smile every time because I know how well it worked for his dad.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin