Tuesday, October 12, 2004

As predicted and expected

President Bush, right on queue, is running around firing both barrels of a liberal charge at Kerry. Like I said, it is as pathetic as it is predictable.

The story: Taxing tirade

If I were Kerry I'd retort, "The President is absolutely right that I intend to pay for my programs, but he is lying when he tells you I'll raise taxes on the middle class to do it. I've laid out my healthcare and fiscal plans in great detail on my website and I ask Americans to get the facts. The truth is this President, with Republicans in charge of the House and Republicans in charge of the Senate hasn't balanced the budget, hasn't funded his mandates, and has been passing the bill to your children. While healthcare costs skyrocket this President has blocked access to cheaper Canadian drugs. I think he is trying to detract attention from his record of failure and grasping at straws in desperation."

Or some such response...

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin