Friday, October 08, 2004

Oh, dude

Before proceeding to this story I want you to consider that three different weapons inspectors have reached the same conclusion that Saddam had no WMDs. I want you to consider that the CIA recently reported that Iraqi ties to Zarqawi (pre-invasion) aren't proven. I want you to remember that Donald Rumsfeld recently said that he knows of no strong ties between Iraq and Al Quaeda.

Take Them Out

Is this the America you want to continue to build for your children? If so, then cast your vote for Bush in November for more of the same.

I'll be casting my vote for Kerry because I am ready for a change, and I hope that fair-minded and decent people across America will join me.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin