Thursday, October 21, 2004

Conflicting advice from on high

In this story Pat Robertson says he warned President Bush that God told him the war in Iraq would be a messy disaster.

Bush responded, "Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties."


Robertson 1, Bush 0

If I were President Bush I'd lay off the prophecy.

An interesting side story is that the President's professional deceivers (PR people) are calling Robertson a liar (by implication of their denial). I wonder how this will play out.

I am willing to admit that President Bush seems touched in the head, but I cannot confirm he has received "a blessing from heaven."

Wait! I am getting something! What's that Lord? Uh huh. You say John Kerry has also received your blessing as have all sons of man? Great news God! Thanks!

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin