Monday, September 22, 2008

Sour on Sarah

Reporters keep repeating that Americans like Sarah Palin and I am mystified by this. Here's why:

1. She is as dumb as a post.

2. She tries to hide this with arrogance, personal attacks, and high falutin' talk (clumsy sophistry).

3. One that wants to hurry Armageddon expecting to fly in the sky with Jesus is not responsibly trusted with power. I believe Sarah is not opportunistically (politically) committed to her cult. I think she is really a Pentecostal.

4. She has already lied a multitude of times to the American people and appears untroubled by this. I am troubled by this.

5. Sarah's children are named Bristol, Piper, Willow, Track, and Trig. I don't want to face a nation of copy-cats naming their children like circus horses.

I've given you my reasons for being unimpressed with Sarah Palin, but Bill Clinton would say that I am analyzing rationally a decision that isn't rationally made. People vote for all kinds of reasons, including gender association and litmus-test issues. In fact, here he is discussing how people vote on The View.

All I know is I don't like the woman one bit and I've given you my reasons.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin