Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A point of fact

Last night Joe Lieberman said something which could mistakenly imply that he is a member of the democratic party. He said this:

"If John McCain is just another partisan Republican, then I'm Michael Moore's favorite Democrat. And
I'm not. And I think you know that I'm not."

Joe Lieberman
RNC Convention 2008


Joe Lieberman might like to think of himself as a democratic senator, but the people of Connecticut chose Ned Lamont as their democratic party representative. Mr. Lieberman represents Connecticut as an independent.

He can grovel pathetically and lick McCain's boot in public all he wants, but he should not attempt to do so as a democratic senator. That is something I find as insulting as it is false.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin