Friday, July 09, 2004

Flip and Flop Friday

Whenever I hear President Bush accuse someone else of being a flip-flopper I enjoy a full belly laugh. Here is a man that promised to be compassionate and humble, who criticized Clinton for using the US military for nation-building in Kosovo, and who passes himself off as a good old boy (when he was educated at Exeter, Yale, and Harvard).

Let me provide one concrete example of Bush flipping and flopping, these quotes are on Osama and I think they would be a great ad for Kerry:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama Bin Laden. It is our number one priority and
we will not rest until we find him!"

Pres. Bush, September 13, 2001

"I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

Pres. Bush, March 13, 2002


For many other examples, follow your mouse here:

Flippity Floppity

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin