Thursday, July 29, 2004

Al Sharpton answers Bush

There is nothing like watching a good speech delivered by someone with a gift for oration. By the time Al Sharpton finished speaking, the Fleet Center in Boston roared its' approval.

I thought his best line was, "If George Bush had picked the Supreme Court in 1954 Clarence Thomas would not have had the chance to study law."

Note to Barack Obama: Study this man Sharpton for he posseses the skill you most need to develop, and that is patience. If you stand tall and see far, it is because you stand on the shoulders of Sharpton, Jackson, King. Draw on their strength and rise up.

On Thursday you ought to be able to see his speech here:

Read my lips

I await John Edwards with anticipation. I'll give my two-cents-worth on his speech later.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin