Friday, May 21, 2004

Nick Berg's dad is fed up with war

I would rather be subjected to violence than perpetuate it, but I might sing a new tune at the beheading of my own son. Michael Berg, though, says "We need to let the evildoers on both sides of the Atlantic know that we are fed up with war".

Let's all hope that men like Michael prevail in the battle for hearts and minds. Read his full statement here:

George Bush never looked into Nick's eyes

If you are the praying type, may I suggest this Hopi prayer for peace. It's language is all mystical and stuff, but it's sentiment speaks to Michael's wishes.

Can't we all just get along?

Then, there is this most famous of Peace prayers by Saint Francis of Assisi:

Make me an instrument of your peace

Peace.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin