Friday, September 09, 2005

That's A Dodge

I've just been watching a press briefing that you should see:

David vs Goliath


It clearly emphasizes the disconnect between the Bush administration and the American people right now. It looks to me like Scotty McClellan here is flustered, angry, (watch his color change), and confused. It's as if he doesn't realize that when there are thousands of AMERICAN dead bodies in the streets of one of our greatest cities it's time to produce answers. It's time for some accountability.

How I hope the era of a stagnant press politely allowing themselves to be marinated in B.S. is over. How I hope that next time this happens the next questioner takes up where the last one left off until an actual, factual, answer to a direct question is given. How I hope the objective Truth will stop being treated like a ball in a shell-game, elusive, blurred, and concealed.

Don't let them lull you back to sleep boys!

You're making me proud.

Thanks.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin