Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A new low for the party of Richard Nixon

Who said this about George Soros?:

"No other single person represents the symbol and the substance of globalism more than this Hungarian-born descendant of Shylock. He is the embodiment of the Merchant from Venice,"


Answer: GOPAC, an organization that helps elect GOP candidates.

Saying a person is a descendent of Shylock (a character in the Merchant of Venice) is a fancy way to say, "George Soros is a Jewish pig-dog".

Now the House speaker, Dennis Hastert, is calling Soros an illegal drug profiteer, though by making a strong insinuation without a lick of evidence.

Would I be behaving ethically if I were to say, "I don't know where George Bush gets his lavish riches, whether it was from a Nazi supporter named Prescott Bush or not." And if asked to clarify the matter I said, "Well, that's what he's been for a number years – George Bush has been for legalizing corporatism in this country, and Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib are essentially gulags. So, I mean, he's got a lot of ancillary interests out there. ... I'm saying I don't know where groups – could be people who support this type of thing. I'm saying we don't know."

Here is a link to the latest Soros slander:

Crucify him! Crucify him!

The Republican party currently looks like a parade in a cesspool. You might be entertained if you can stomach the smell, but you shouldn't drink the water they sell.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin