Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Finally!

I have long felt that the most powerful attack against President Bush would be to highlight his abysmal record.

MoveOn has taken this approach one step farther by letting disgruntled Republicans talk about President Bush's record, and the result is some of the best ads I've seen. They are all the better, because:

1. There is no "scary" music which has become such a cliche.

2. There is no "scary" narrator, which has become such a cliche. I call it a refrigerator voice, because the moment I hear it that is where I go.

3. There is substance communicated directly. For instance, try viewing the ad called Lee Buttrill.

View or contribute to Real People Ads

Finally someone has created issue-oriented, plain-spoken, campaign ads for Kerry.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin