Thursday, May 03, 2007

911 Revisited

I remember watching the twin towers fall on 9/11. My first impression was that I was witnessing a demolition, not a collapse.

But...

The experts came on TV and talked about melting I-beams and latent heat and what-not and I accepted the explanation.

However, many people, including an engineer from MIT, call into question the official story of what happened on 9/11.

They've put together a documentary revisiting 911 that raises questions about the official story:

911 Revisited

I don't know enough to say whether my initial impression was correct. I do know I don't trust that which emanates from the lips of this president, but a cover-up of this magnitude requires too much complicity to seem realistic to me.

What do you think?

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin