Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Infotainment

I don't think I've been having enough fun lately. Here's an interesting story that you probably haven't heard about:

Australia's "The Courier-Mail" reported that many people saw UFOs above Darwin on Saturday December 6th:

Close encounters?

I thought nothing of this story until I saw today's Astronomy Picture of the Day, which is analyzing a photograph taken in Darwin Australia. It is interesting that NASA, Bad Astronomy, and Slashdot are all working on the puzzle:

What is it?

I'm sure those little green men will call off their War of the Worlds once they realize we ran out of flu shots, and for that we can thank the Bush administration.

Achoo!

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about Iran:

Look up!

And the story of the beached whales:

Australian beached whales

That ought to be enough information to assemble a conspiracy theory to compete with the best of them. Any takers?

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin