Saturday, June 24, 2006

Amen brother Marshall!

I really enjoy Talking Points Memo by Josh Marshall. I particularly enjoyed this post:

Leadership when it matters


In it Josh offers democrats an electoral strategy that I have a lot of faith in. Perhaps I like it so much because it reinforces what I believe?

Hard to say, but here is my favorite line:

"Democrats need to hammer this point again and again and not get tripped up in the president's bully-boy rhetoric. The president has no plan. He wants to stay in Iraq forever. He says for at least three more years. All the Republicans agree they want more of the same."


The strategy will be effective if adopted because the American people know that it is True.

I would like to add, Get thee behind Jack Murtha.

No comments:

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin