Saturday, October 29, 2005

Is it serious?

If President Bush is serious when he says that prosecutor Fitzgerald's investigation is serious, then perhaps he ought to speak with Libby and ask him to testify again, but this time truthfully.

Afterall if this is a serious matter and the President is concerned he must want to get to the bottom of it? Doesn't that further imply that the President ought to try to use Presidential persuasion on Libby to get the truth out?

Instead he went to Camp David didn't he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ugly Moe, I've been searching around for ugliest related blogs to get some ideas and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (Is it serious?) in my search so I thought I'd post a quick note to let you know. Anyway I have a new blog called Ugly Blog, so feel free to check it out but don't feel obligated. Take care - Eric

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin