Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Do you know what it means, to miss New Orleans?

Not much needs to be said about the Katrina disaster to hit Louisiana and Mississippi and other points south, except that it should serve as a reminder to us all of how fortunate we are just to be alive in this hostile place we call Earth.

So, Click here for pictures that help give a sense of the catastrophe.

When I was done looking at them my heart ached.

What a catastrophe.

ADDENDUM

This photo of our useful President is too much. While the largest natural disaster to hit our nation is unfolding look at him playing around!

Is that leadership in a time of crisis?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ugly Moe, cool blog. I was really looking for info on
4 ecorp but glad I droped by. Way to go. 4 ecorp

Anonymous said...

Hi Ugly Moe, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on 4ecorp com and found your great site. Although Do you know what it means, to miss New Orleans? wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for 4ecorp com related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ugly Moe, I’m out surfing for the latest information on ethosfr and found your great site. Although Do you know what it means, to miss New Orleans? wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for ethosfr related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ugly Moe, nice site looks like you did your
homework. I would love if you check out my increase gas milage site.
Thanks for the info. increase gas milage

Foot Quotes

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge"

Charles Darwin